Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Spent my NewYears on the couch playing Portal......

By the time new years eve rolls around I've had juuuust about enough of the holidays for one year. Normally I spend the evening with friends NOT in a bar, we celebrate a bit, laugh our asses off and go home. I'm good with that, no hangover the next day, no surprise injuries, no arrests, just mellow. This year I played a bit of portal and fell asleep around 12:15am....a good night.

There will be some bike content coming soon, just waiting on parts for one gig and permission from the customer to show pics of work on another. Till then.....
Watch this lovely young woman here enjoy playing with her wii......with scenery like this, I could really see spending some energy being a game geek. Just try to keep your eyes on the game, I dare ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment