Monday, September 12, 2011

I remember

Yesterday was a tough one for me. I had intended to post a 9/11 bit reminding you all to remember those who gave all and those who lost all on that terrible day. 

I just couldn't.

I couldn't because I DO remember. 

I remember beers with you when you were just as wide eyed and goofy as I was with all the freedom of college dumped in our laps.

I remember getting tossed out of Sam's Hofbrau in P-town because you HAD to do your Patrick Swayze impression and well......you couldn't dance. Knocking into the DJ's mixer? Not appreciated. It was 'get tossed' or 'get lynched'.

I remember when little J was born and your old man said he looked more like me than you. Long laugh over that one, huh?

I remember when they put your remembrance in the ground without you. 

I remember.

2 comments:

  1. We will always remember Swagger! Thank you for posting this. Sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Troy, means a lot.
    Yesterday sucked, for lots of people.....

    ReplyDelete